Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Fantastic Ceramics/Hello Inspiration

It's been a while since I posted a fantastic ceramics blurb, but I found these wonderful ladies yesterday and had to share.

Lili Scratchy: Wonderful, random thoughts that are nicely executed and how awesome is her name?!?  Her work has so much charm and freedom.

I was pleased with the inside of my cages, but I think I need to get a bit crazier.  Also, I do believe that there is way too much red terra sig on those pieces.  I need to do more exploration with color.  I may even try experimenting with white next...or maybe stripes. Hmm...



Julie Wiggins: Very fine craftsman ship. Her colors are soft and show the delicate detail of her mishima.  

I may need to make my work more delicate.  I wonder what adding more subtle color instead of the overwhelming red would do?



No comments:

Post a Comment