Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Updated website and new "spot" in Savannah

I have just added the finishing touches to my renovated website.  I'm pretty excited because it is a lot more professional and informative.  Hopefully it will get more exposure which might equal more customers.  Check it out at here. Also, I was accepted into the Barrett Art Center's 3rd Annual National Juried Cup Show. The show is in Poughkeepsie, NY and will run from Sept 24-Dec 17.

In other exciting news, Savannah has a new clay center.  It is called Savannah's Clay Spot and the owner is possibly one of the greatest, most genuine people I have ever met.  Lisa Bradley will be offering classes to our community teaching hand-building, wheel throwing, and various ceramic decorating techniques to name a few.  The studio space is fantastic.  She even created hand-made vinyl cushions to go onto the throwing stools and the pattern is super cute!  Lisa has a gallery space in the studio that houses functional work from local ceramic artists (including yours truly)!   I hope that the community really gets involved to make Savannah a ceramic friendly community. 



No comments:

Post a Comment