Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday 5x5

This week:
These are the tumblers from last week with a little window underglaze and Forbes wax resist.  They are ready to be carved and mishma-ed!
Adding the slab bottom.

5 new forms ready to be decorated.
I'm going to be honest, I actually had to push myself to complete the 5x5 this week.  I'm kinda disappointed that I did not complete the mishma on those other 3 tumblers from last week, but I really do have a good excuse.  I'm running a 5k this weekend with a group of my friends where we get pummeled with colored corn starch as we run by checkpoints.  Check it out here. My friends and I decided to amp up our outfits, so this is what we've got. :)
Crazy awesome leg color.
Safety first!
Can you guess what this is? Yup, 6 yards of tulle!  
Combine the white tutu with a white tee and we have an outfit ready to be colored! I think we're ready to run tomorrow and hopefully after this I can finally finish those tumblers! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment